Basic training in Integrative Psychotherapy - 2 years:
Theoretical basic training during 600 hours with the following OBJECTIVES :
- Acquiring theoretical basic formative knowledge trough the study of psychotherapy techniques
- Practical applications made to acquire the necessary skills in psychotherapeuthic practice
- learining the ethics and deontology and the legislative issues needed in the therapeutic practice .
1. Introduction in integrative psychotherapy (80 hours)
2. Applied reseach, experimental designes in integrative psychotherapy. (30 hours)
3. Techniques and intervention methodes in integrative psychotherapy. (220 hours)
3.1. Integrating elements of Clinical Psychology and TCC procedures . (40 hours)
3.2 . Integration Ericksonian hypnosis techniques (40 hours)
3.3. Integrating elements of Gestalt therapy (60 hours)
3.4 . Integrating elements of psychoanalytic psychotherapy (40 hours)
3.5 . Integrating the techniques of individual and group work, expression through art – therapy and body expression – role play , psychodrama (40 hours)
4. Integrating psychotherapies / Residential Camps (100 hours )
5. Applications of integrative psychotherapy ( choosing between programme 1 or 2 -160 hours)
5.1. Programme 1 (160 hours)
a.Aplications of integrative psychotherapy in couple and family therapy (80 hours);
b.Aplications of integrative psychotherapy in child therapy (80 hours).
5.2. Programme 2 (160 hours)
a. Aplications of integrative psychotherapy in the social workframe. Elements of organizational therapy (80 hours)
b.Application of integrative psychotherapy spiritual development and environmental perspective (80 hours) / course “Aspects of illicit drug use .”
Specialization courses and residential camps are optional , students can participate depending on the specialization opted for in order to achieve 600 credits.